1. The Association BEPOLUX VZW (hereinafter referred to as "the Association"), Avenue Reyers 80, 1030 Brussels, attaches great importance to your privacy. The Association takes as a processor of personal data all the necessary administrative and technical (Safety) measures to comply with the legal requirements to ensure your privacy in accordance with existing local legislation (e.g. Law of 8 December 1992 the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data), and the provisions of the General Data protection Regulation (AVG) of 27 April 2016 in particular. For each question, you can contact the person responsible for the data processing within the Association, (email@example.com)
2. The Association only collects such data that are relevant. This is the practice in most cases only the name, the address, the e-mail address and the phone number. If other personal data are processed, is expressly mentioned in the registry and processing to data subjects reported (e.g. personnel data).
3. The destination of the processing of personal data will be listed individually in the actions at all times, but in general to summarize as follows:
-communicate with members, customers, and vendors in the context of agreements including the membership (legal basis is contract)
-comply with legal obligations (e.g. accounting or tax obligations, personnel administration) (legal basis is legal obligation)
-communicate to prospects/non-members and actors/stakeholders using data obtained through unambiguous consent or on the basis of legitimate interests (e.g. via a newsletter).
4. The processing of your data include saving on both physical and digital media, using it at postal or electronic mailings and analyze the internal (formatting lists, internal analysis). The Association commits itself, however, never to release this information to third parties without the explicit consent of the party concerned, unless this is required by law. The data will not be kept longer than justified (e.g. to end of agreement). If the Association itself as processor occurs by an appropriate third-party data processors agreement.
5. you enjoy about the following rights: the right to information about our approach, the right of access to your personal data, the right to improve, limitation, removal and transfer as well as the right not to automated individual analysis to be subject. You can also object to the use thereof, or if you have consented, withdraw this consent.
You can send your request to the responsible mentioned in 7.1 , after which we will react within one week . You are also free at any time to complain directly to the data protection Authority Commission for the protection of privacy, located 1000 Brussels, Drukpersstraat 35. Tel: + 32 (0) 2 274 48 00, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org